Protecting customers' privacy is always the top priority of Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan (Chun Pin Street) Limited. The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is strictly observed by us. All the personal data collected is handled with strict confidentiality.
Access and Transfer of Personal Data
Only our authorized staff are permitted to access our customers' personal information in our database. The information, however, may be used by Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan (Chun Pin Street) Limited, its parent company, subsidiaries (“Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan”), business partners, agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide services to our company for the following purposes including, but not limited to:
- Providing information on hotel products and services.
- Processing applications for loyalty programmes and administer membership accounts of these programmes of Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan (Chun Pin Street) Limited.
- Processing requests from customers and arranging delivery of products and services.
- Sustaining customer relationship management including sending membership and promotional offers and conducting market research, etc.
- Responding and handling customers' enquiries.
- Facilitating payment for products and services provided by Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan (Chun Pin Street) Limited or our subsidiaries, associated companies and business partners.
- Publishing customers’ reviews and feedback to the testimonial section, received via email, other travel websites, social media platforms and Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan guest comment card, etc.
Personal Data Collected
To facilitate the provision of information and services to our customers, we collect the personal data below:
- Personal information, including, but not limited to, name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, passport or other identification documents and credit card information.
- Contact information, including, but not limited to, telephone number, mailing address, email address and fax number.
- Business information, including, but not limited to, company name, business title and associated contact information.
- Preference information, including, but not limited to, language preference, hotel room, meal and travel preferences and other information related to the customers' stay with us.
- Loyalty programme information, including, but not limited to, flight information, membership number and account name of frequent flyer programmes.
- Transaction information, including, but not limited to, stay and redemption records.
- Survey information completed by our customers.
Links to other websites
To Opt-out, Access or Correct Personal Data
We provide opt-out, access or correcting personal data channels below (“by email” section) for our customers to unsubscribe from receiving our information and services.
Please address to Executive Office, 15 – 19 Chun Pin Street, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong.
Please send to email@example.com together with your name and the hotel/loyalty programme that you would like to opt-out. Please specify your membership number for the relevant loyalty programme, if any.
Customers will be removed from our mailing list within seven business days upon receipt of their request.
To access or correct personal data, please send the request by mail to Executive Office, 15 – 19 Chun Pin Street, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request. However, no fee will be charged for unsubscribing from receiving our information and services.
Retention of Personal Data
Hotel Ease ‧ Tsuen Wan (Chun Pin Street) Limited will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Personal data will only be retained for as long as we need it unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations or for the purpose of investigation, detection and prosecution of crime.
We may use your personal data including your name, contact information and other information collected for marketing communications such as direct mail, email, telephone calls and SMS containing news, offers, promotions and events to be offered by us or by our business partners in relation to the following products and services:
- Accommodation services
- Food and beverage services
- Catering services
- Loyalty programmes
- Non-air transportation services including hotel transfers, limousine and car rental service, etc.
- Spa and body care services
- Other product services, including, but not limited to, telephone service, computer and printing services, gift card, etc.
Changes to the Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted to our website so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use your personal data. Updated versions of our Policy will include the date of the revision at the end of this Policy so that you are able to check when the Policy was last amended.
Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
This Policy is written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the translated version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
Updated and effective from 01 December 2015